May 21, 2010

Airport 'tour' ~~

Just before I knock off, I am sourcing and cracking my brain where to bring lervin to tonight. The play area like safra, polliwag, bambini closed in the evening. Finally I decided to bring Lervin to Airport ! Lervin had never been there before.
Fetch him, bathe him, let him have his dinner and wait for hub to come back from work and off we go to the the Airport.! We went out only at 8pm+.
The first thing we reach there is to find a place to have dinner before touring around. The place is big to have him running around but of course he wont... still stick close to us. =)



He's favourite pose. the monkey pose. haha







See what I mean?


The Lion ROAR ............



Recently he keep wanting to bring his Thomas sling bag whenever he goes out. Things he put in the bag are... Thomas train, James train, sometimes magnets, puzzles, papers.. In the end, I'm the one carrying for him... -.-


喜 怒 哀 乐 expressions.
I think he learned from CC. =)


喜. Happy face.
怒. Angry face.

Didn't take any photos after this as I was very very tired by then. We reached home at 1am+! and Lervin KO within mins getting in car and slepe all the way to morning. Now when I ask him want to go airport? He will tell me, 'mummy alot of aeroplanes fly in the sky right?' =) Will bring didi along next time and will go there earlier...

No comments: