May 26, 2010

Tired....

Had been sleeping quite late this few days and thus feeling very sleepy during work. I'm getting kinda sick and tired of this job.. Should consider a change of environment?

Not been baking for this 2 weeks... Really want to but by the time I put lervin to bed, prepared his stuffs am dead beat by then. I can doze off the moment I hit the bed. Someone just like to take people for granted. Esp when SV knows that there will always be someone to do. I don't like dilly-dally and I belongs to the catergory 'ć…ˆè‹ŠćŽç”œ'. It not that SV don't help out. But I don't like the way SV do things. I always finish the things I need to do then rest. Unlike SV who prefer to rest then do. Wait and wait and in the end I'm the one doing. I always plan in advance like if we're going out tomorrow, I will prepare the things I can now, the clothes to wear, what to do the 1st time in the morning, what time to get out of the house.. But if SV is tagging along, SURE will be late.


Enough of all this... Say about my son will be better


This son of mine, first thing after bathing, he will take all the small toys and 'dump' into the side of the bed...







Buay tahan him. Always doing silly cute things to make me smile... =) Love him !!!

No comments: