May 07, 2010

With family !

Meet my mum, sis and 2 kiddos after work for shopping and dinner.
BHG is currently having 20% sales and so I grab more teats and some bakeware(yes... again. hahaa).
When we reached the toy section, the first thing Lervin did is to see Thomas Train toys.... He likes the Thomas train track display and ask me to buy.. -.- Of course I didnt! It's gonna take up lotsa space.. So far he is only interested in Thomas and friends.. Mickey he is still ok.. But ever since that day Leroy's b'day cake and decor is Mickey, he thinks that Mickey is for Didi and Thomas is for korkor, which is him !





Dinner at Xin Yuan Ji.The Asam curry fish head is nice !
Lervin will auto hug Leroy when I said take photo!

Brotherly love~~ haha





Last but not least a Mother's Day card from Lervin that he made in CC!! This is the first time I receive 'gift' from him for these past 33months. I was so touch that I keep looking at it everyday. Although it's not beautifully decorated card, at least it is something from him. =)


Lervin said that is mummy. Do I look so old? hahaaa!


Love him ~~~~~~

No comments: