May 04, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Leroy !

Leroy is 1 year old today.!



Leroy is exactly 1 year old today... Officially a toddler now. =)
Had just celebrated his birthday over the weekends. =)

A year ago this day, I was admitted to hosp due to regular mild contractions at 5 mins interval. It wasnt that painful but still they wanted me to admit as baby is already overdue by 3 days. Luckily I had collected my B.P, bought gift for Korkor, some daily necessarities that very day.. As if I know this day will be the I'm delivering. hehe.. I wanted to try VBAC so gynae poked my waterbag and I withstand the contraction pain for whole 9hrs ! But still I didnt dilate any further! No choice but to go thur emer-csec to get Leroy out... Very tiring as I didnt sleep the whole night.
And now a year later, this guy is learning to walk and is very talkative! Very soon he will be Lervin's companion is playing, sleeping and talking. How much I look forward to that day!

- Drinking around 250ml every 2-3hrs intervals. 1-2 times porridge, snacking.
Mummy : Didn't increase his milk intake as he is STILL eating/snacking quite alot. Greedy baby.

- Saying a few words like 'mum mum'(food of cos), 'ball ball'.
Mummy : His favorite word is 'mum mum' every hour you can hear him saying this word. He will go non-stop hif he sees that you're eating ! hahaaa

- Standing with support and walking unsupported for few steps.
Mummy : Walking more steps now.. He's abit unpatient maybe.. Before he balance himself, he walks big steps and thus more falling... But still he is not afraid.. He even walks on bed. I suppose he knows that even if he falls, it wont be painful..

-Loves 'dancing' & clapping
Mummy : Still shaking and dancing to the beat! Sometimes vigorously!

-Imitating what we are doing.
Mummy : When we go 'ahh chooo..' (sneeze), he will follow suit and fake a sneeze! Even coughing too.

- Sing-along
Mummy : Don't know why baby, toddlers like to watch the beginning and ending part of Taiwan show.. Example weekdays 11pm and weekend 7pm show. The moment song is played, they will stop whatever they are doing and turn their head to the tv almost immediately! And sometimes sings along too... 'Proud' to say both my kids are like that. hahaa I heard from friends that kids are like that too. What's so interesting about the songs????

- Throw throw throw !
Mummy : Following Lervin's footsteps. Everything also throw! Except food of cos!


- Pat Pat !
Mummy : He knows how to pat pat his chest when we ask if he is scared. Pat pat his little tummy when full !


- Chatty
Mummy : .Leroy is very chatty now. No matter who is talking, he also want to 查一角。When my dad points when talking, he also follows...


- 4 top 4 bottom8 ! Ouch !!
Mummy : Started to brush his teeth few months ago.


- Food
Mummy : I've fed him most of food except those oily and fried stuffs.. But he only reject food that is tasteless like the organic oatmeal cereal that i recently bought. Even when we add milk or apple he doesnt want and even using his fingers to dig out the food!


- Weigh
Mummy : Leroy weighs around 10kg now. So far no prob with his weigh. =)



For the past 1 year.......

The DAY!


1st week.


2nd Week.


3rd Week.


1st Month !!


2nd Month.


3rd Month.


4th Month


5th Month


6th Month.


7th Month.


8th Month.


9th Month.


10th Month.


11th Month.


1 Year Old !!

No comments: