May 20, 2010

# 11 Baking

Baked mini puffins with choco chips and sugar cookies today !

Puffins are easy to make. Preparation only took less then 15mins. =)
Very tasty when it is just out from oven!! Yummy!!
For Lervin's tea-break. =)



Cookies needs more time as the dough needs to be chill for 2 hrs.. I had prepared the dough and let it chill then I bath for lervin and let him nap. By the time he naps, I still have abit of time to prepare the puffins before the cookies! =D
Shapes of cookies. Crab and heart.


Nicely baked! =)

Mickey and Minnie shape !! Lervin loves it!


Comes out unevenly bake.... But the taste is there.. Maybe it is because of the dough??? Some if thicker and some is thinner... Or due to oven maybe....

He loves it ! Asked me to take photo of him with the cookie. haha.




Wanted to try out the fondant.. But it was late by the time I finish the last batch of cookies. Will def try it out someday !

No comments: