May 09, 2010

# 8 baking

Been a week+ since I've bake.. Was busy with leroy's b'day preparation and had no time at all.
Finally today I've 'resume' my hobby. =) Having son who is chocolate fan, anything that is choco or with choco chips will be in my 'to bake' list. Decided to bake muffins tonight. =) Hub went to JB and thus my mum and leroy came over to stay and enjoy the cooling~ aircon. haha.. Weather is terribly hot and scorching these few days. Even night time or after the bathe I can perspire... I can totally understand and feel...... At least my mum can come over with Leroy and sleep comfortably and also help out with me with the kids.. =)
She was with me when I'm preparing the ingredients.. I know she is tired (i started at 1am when the kids had sleep and finished with my stuffs) but I know that she just only wanted to spend some time with me. Be it talking or just simply looking at what I'm doing... She doesn't even do that when my sisters are baking(i think). hehee. ..Preparation was almost done when I realised that my whole pack of unopened Hershey semi-sweet chocolate chips are missing ! I remember clearly that I had left the chips on the shelf but I cant find. I even search other corners where I would normally keep my baking stuffs but I cant find it.! My mum even help me to look for it when I was getting quite pissed and pek chek. Still cant find! I even called up my hub (in JB) and asked him. He too says it should at the place when I first looked for it. Darn! No choice but to bake without chips!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day-break...


FIL bought the toys for the 2 kiddos...

Snatching to play....


This is how he looks when he is very engross watching his fave show...



Leroy always wants to walk on bed because he knows it wont hurt if he fall....





My mum clip up his hair..





I only sleep at 4am+ as I only finished baking by then.... Normally we the kids make noise and figets, I'm sure will know it.. But this time, I totally knock-out till morning 9am+.. And by the time I wakes up the kids and mum are up. She had even fed them milk ! How nice my mum is... To handle the kids alone and not waking me up... I suppose only our mum will do that... =)

No comments: