May 27, 2010

Pissssssed !!!

Very fed-up with the way hus do things. Most of the time I'm bringing Lervin to CC before going to work. At first I wanted to place Lervin in CC near to my mum's place so even if both of us needs to work overtime, we don't need to rush and ask others to fetch Lervin. I dont like the idea of troubling others and in future they will say or tell around she/he help us to look after Lervin or whatsoever. So whenever I do things, I will try to solve and do myself. But hus says he want to send Lervin to CC near us and he 'pat his chest' and say 'loudly' that he will bring Lervin to and froth CC EVERYDAY. I know his pattern, always say but never do and in the end, everything I'm the one doing. So I told him I wont be bringing Lervin to CC and fetch him back. At that point, I was kinda fed up with him as he insist on choosing the CC near us so what I said earlier is in fit of anger. How can I just leave my son and ignore him. Knowing the consequences, I still do according to hus's way. As what I said earlier, in the end I'm the one doing everything. 5 days a week, everyday without fail I'm the one bringing Lervin to school and fetching him. Only like once a while he will bring Lervin to cc. But still I didnt quarrel or argue with him about this issue although I know the reason he gives doesn't make sense (he is running late because he wakes up late) until last month, I exploded because he had not been bringing Lervin to cc for 2 whole weeks !! I'm willing to do things for my kids but because of him only talk but no action attitude, I have to do more things myself which actually he is the one to commit himself to do. Running late? Just wake up earlier. It's that simple.
Like this morning, hus will be bringing Lervin to cc. By the time I leave the house, Lervin has already wakes up but hus went back to sleep after giving him milk. I called him at 10.30am and he is still at home just wake up ! So what is Lervin doing during this 1 1/2hr?? Playing by himself and watching tv. My heartache when hus told me this. So poor thing playing by himself until the father wakes up. Ok, I do the same thing before but only for half hr! I will think that I'm a bad mummy when I sleep and he is playing by himself. Very kelian. So even thou I'm very tired, I will still wakes up and company him. But his father doesn't think the same way as me. He did ask me want to bring Lervin to my mum's place anot but I wont be able to fetch him from there because I need to be at home to receive those cartons of diapers we ordered. So I told hus to bring him to cc instead. CC lunch time is 11am - 11.30am. Bathing will be at 12pm. If he bring Lervin there later then 11.30 then he will have no lunch. So i ask hus if he has time to bath him before going to cc since it's only an hr+ to bath time, he say he is rushing for time (always !!!!) but still he say will bath him before going out. I was quite fed-up already so I called my mum to complain. My mum ask me to bring Lervin to her place when I told her don't know hus can bring Lervin to cc on time for lunch anot. My mum always put both kiddos in the 1st place. She rather be the one going hungry or tired rather than us even for grandsons. So she said if we cant fetch Lervin from her place, then let him stay for the night. In the end I called hus and tell him to bring Lervin there.
It's not that I want to 'broadcast' the bad things about hus. He is good in some ways like he will vacuum the floor, do laundry. But at some point he just gets on my nerves. Strangely for work, coll says he is organised and doing great. But why for family matters he is handling so badly? Maybe he thinks that the wife will always be there? Guys will be guys. 成功男人的背后总会有一个女人.
And that 女人 is none other than ME !!! HAhahahaa

No comments: