May 30, 2010

Coy Assisi Hospice Charity event

Yesterday we went to Assisi Hospice Charity Fun Day which our co had a stall there. A carton (24cans) of Poka Aloe Vera is selling at $3! Cheap right? Reason is for charity and expiry date is in Sep10. Well, it doesnt matter much. Bought 11 cartons for 4 families. =)

Next we head to Flyer. I dont want to elaborate the places and things we went or did after charity fair.
No use to talk so much. Things always not according to plan. Sick of this.
I had told him I wanted to go up the flyer at 6pm+. We tried night 'flight' before so this time I want to still be able to see the scenery and sunset. In the end, we take flyer at 9pm+. Things always end up to not I expected.

For today, we are suppose to go Philips warehouse sales at TPY and after that head for Shrek movie in town with Lervin. Mum called me and said Leroy is having fever. So I bring Lervin and head to mum's place. Poor boy, after Lervin recover, now is Leroys turn. He is very cranky and only want my mum. Because it's Sunday, we cant find any clinics nearby so I gave him paracetamol first. Will observe for the night..

No comments: