May 18, 2010

Hus back from trip.

Hus will touch down sg around 10+pm.
After a long break, he gonna get busy again.
No more flipping and turning 180 degrees on bed when sleeping... haha


Well, Lervin made me real mad earlier. I was doing the laundry and he is there messing up.! I control myself not beating and give him warning instead. Putting toy that is left on the table in his mouth. Full of germs !! Sticking close behind me where ever I go!! Even to the toilet!! argh !!!
And now even I'm typing he is lying on my shoulder. Super-glued to me. -.-
But to think again few years down the road, he might not want to follow me when I go out, sleeps beside me.... to make things short, he may not need me anymore... At this moment I'm typing this, I can feel kinda sad already.. Imagine if the day really comes....
So better to 'enjoy' this precious moments..

Just taken... =)

No comments: