May 13, 2010

#9 baking

Urge of baking !!! Thinking of baking oreo muffins tonight...
Who knows, hub and lervin came to fetch me after work and we went to my mum's place. Collected the mixing bowl that mum bought for me from Ikea. =)
Been 5 days since I last saw the lil terror! And also hub will be flying to China early in the morning and back on tues, he wanted to see him too. Btw, hub had not seen leroy for nearly 2 weeks as last weekend he is not in spore too...

By the time we reached home, it is already near 11pm. Prepared the things for lervin tomorrow, went to bath and I started baking!!!! I was struggling whether to bake anot since it is already 12am+. Well, since 5% of me said no (95% green light) >I go ahead with baking !






Used only half of the recipe to try out. So far the it looks good. But I cant taste a thing as I'm having flu... Another thing, remember I bought the silicon wilton small cup tray, I put it in use and it really doesnt stick to the tray at all.! The best part is I didnt even grease it ! The cake can just drop off when I flip it over. Love it !!!!

No comments: