May 15, 2010

# 10 baking

Mum , sis and 2 kids will be sleeping over at my place tonight. =)
Was suppose to bring them for a swim but by the time we are ready, it's almost evening.. So we brought them to YuRenSheng for review...

Preparing to go out...



Looking at the flocks of birds..


On the bus... Leroy is super KPO. keep looking at the aunty sitting opp him.

Lervin is very tired.. Didnt take his afternoon nap..



See how long his lashes are... =)


Not much patients as expected... Due to my sis is not feeling well, we cabbed back to my place and let her rest. When we reached home, I do some housework and brought Leroy for a haircut. His hair is too long and he keep sweating...
First time he had his haircut in salon and as expected, he cried so badly as if someone has hit him real hard..... Didnt manage to take any photo as I am carrying him when he had his cut... No choice as he didnt want to sit..
Told the stylist to cut short short. ahhaha.. As long it is short, neat and tidy, it is ok. I cant stand it when kids hair are too long... I feel the urge to cut for them.. hahaaa. But my skill is not that good.
Saying about this, that time before I brought Lervin to cut his hair 2 weeks ago, I told hus that Lervin's hair is too long and it looks messy. He still can say ,'No leh. Like that then handsome mah.' His fringe is already touching the eye and weather is so hot and Lervin keep scratching his head when perspire. Instead of agreeing with me, he can say this kinda thing. He can 爱美不要命 but I wont let my kids follow him... -.-
Sometimes I'm thinking luckily my kids have me.



Night time after the kids are asleep, it is BAKING time !!!

The cuppies taste great !!









Lervin loves colourful cuppies. Thus, I added stars and hearts toppings.
For the star toppings I've added crushed oreo as well. =)





Taste very nice and moist. Will certainly bake this again ! Perphaps trying out vanilla flavour. =D

Sharing this video of Leroy playing with hamster. He is not afraid of it... =)

No comments: