May 03, 2010

Lervin is 33months today !

3 more months Lervin will turn 3. Time really pass fast. Esp for kids...


He is becoming more like my companion than son.. Following everywhere I go.. Be it shopping, meeting friends... He even helps me to choose clothes to wear... He is really a good boy.. As what others says.. Quietly waiting for me when I'm doing my things or talking to friends. At home, sometimes he will be helping out with simple housework like putting the clean clothes in bedroom, picking up little pieces of paper to bin, throwing clothes into washing machine.. Sometimes when I forget where I put my phone and ask him, he can tell him where my phone is.! =) As if he is observing each and every of my movement. =)


Oh ya... had started him on chinese medication on Monday as his appetite is not that good... Hope there will be some improvement. =)



No comments: