August 20, 2010

Post dated photos

Had some photos that I had yet to post....

At GWC. Greedy Leroy, with his wide-opened mouth, asking for biscuit from Lervin. Lervin is enjoying himself. Watching cartoons and snacking away. As for Leroy he keeps looking at Lervin and asking for more food.







Below 2 photos are taken quite sometime back too. Crocs stuck between escalator. Very dangerous !! Luckily the child is not hurt. We didn't witness the whole thing but there's a commotion when we are in ntuc queuing to pay. Hus walk out to check and told me. Quickly I told him to snap few photos.. This incident happened a few times. Some is being reported on news/tv whereas for some are not. All along I thought the crocs is one of the safest shoe to wear to children. Esp when the floor is slippery. But now, ever since there is so many incident about crocs esp when all happened at the escalator, I'm having second thoughts whether to purchase for my kids. I know I can't totally blame on crocs but just to be safe...

At Rui Chun. Purposely do his hair side-parting.








No comments: