August 24, 2010

Medical checkup

Go off at 3pm to N.S. to collect my medical report. Every year my Co will provide free body checkup for us. Since it's free why not ! Hahaa. Typical sporean! =D Left office slightly later then 3pm as I had too much work to do. Hus said he left the car for me to drive. At first I told him I want to take mrt. No traffic, no parking charge, no need to look for parking lot. But he insist to leave the car for me. Take the car, fetch Lervin, rush home to change him then proceed to N.S. The service there is real bad. Heard so much complains and displeased from my other colls. I experience the lousy service too.. Hopefully Co can change to RH like what they did last year.
Waited for half an hour before I can get my report... Nearly fall asleep there. Doctor said overall no prob and my cholesterol is lower then normal which is very good. 'But I have those lose fats hanging all over my body', mumbling to myself. She even said instead of doing Body check yearly, I can do every 3 yrs.. What if in between there's something happening inside I wont know. Still yearly checkup is better.
After I bring Lervin to Donut Factory.






So cute !

The moment he get hold of iphone, he knows exactly what he should do. Slide the phone to unlock. I believe over 90% of the kids knows how to use iphone... Lervin even knows how to search for video using my sis's iphone ! His mummy don't even know how to !!!



Went to CO and this 'ai sui' lil guy put on shades and walk around the store happily.

No comments: