August 16, 2010

Leroy having roller-coaster fever...

Got a call from mum saying Leroy is having roller-coaster fever and he keeps waking up in the middle of the night crying.
My mum didn't get to sleep too. The moment I saw him, his 2 eyes look swollen and he lose quite alot of weight. He is using his mouth to breathe instead of nose. I can imagine how difficult for him to drink milk... Even when I feed him bread, while chewing halfway, he has to open his mouth and breathe then continue eating. Heartpain to see him this way... Quickly we brought Leroy to Doc. Doc mentioned from viral infection had become bacteria infection. Oh my... Sounds quite serious. This time Doc prescribe mild antibiotics for him. If he does gets better and this medicine works, that it good. If not, we have to go back for another stronger medicine thou I hope this wont happen... Luckily he is ok with taking medicine.. Hope he will get well soon !!

No comments: