August 02, 2010

Lervin's birthday preparation

At the very last minute, I decided to bake Hus a cake for his birthday. Hus's birthday is 2 days after Lervin's. =) So after work, I rushed to Bugis cold storage and grab whipped cream and raspberries. Wanted to buy mango but it is not available there. So I went to market near my place to get it. Wanted to bake fresh fruit cake. =) After I went to friend's place to bake cake, I never once tried myself. Afraid that the cake is not edible... This time, I'm going all out !!
Starting baking at 9pm. In between Hus's friend came up to discuss Insurance for Leroy and he forget to inform me and expect me to be there and to ask whenever I have questions. He is the one who will be paying so he must understand too.. He knows I'm more detailed so everything also I do... He is like as long as I understand he will pay. Doesn't matter if he knows anot. In the end, I spent nearly an hour there discussing and continue my baking until 3.30am. Sleep for 2hrs and wakes up at 6am to do chocolate and cream cheese frosting ! Just to make sure the cuppies I made is as fresh as possible. =) Was very very tired when I bring Lervin to school. But seeing the happy face and him keep saying "thank you mummy" and giving me a big hug, all is worth it. Hus says I'm super woman and "伟大的妈妈!" hahaa.

Piping skills are not that good.. Need more improvement.





Hope he enjoys the celebration in centre. Bringing him out after work !! =)

No comments: