August 03, 2010

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY LERVIN !!!

Yes !! My dear boy turns 3 today !!
Had been planning what to let him bring to school and share with his friends... Ever since I started baking, whatever lervin likes, it will be in my to bake/make list. He wanted a thomas cake... But I had not reach that stage to bake thomas cake yet and I cant possibly just buy a mini cake for his group with them celebrating happily and those 'can see cannot eat' children will be very pity... I experience that before and I don't like that feeling... So I make out a list and make sure the whole centre is able to enjoy and celebrate together ! The more the merrier !!
- The least messy the better. Especially they are all kids..
- Able to feed the whole centre kids and teachers which is approximately 80 servings.
- Able to do within my cap. Better to do by myself.
- Simple and manageable for the teachers and I did not take leave due to some reason.

I had somehow settle for cupcakes. No snatching as each and everyone will have their own cupcake, eat and throw and I can make extras.
How about decorations? I did consider edible image but I'm afraid it will melt and the celebration will be during tea time which is 3pm. I thinking decorating with fondant. But I had not try before. It can take up much of my time. Searching through website, blogs, forums.. I finally decided on frosting !!! Easy and fast.
Recipe, ingredients, arrangement all checked !

No comments: