August 01, 2010

Mum's place !

Went to PH to get ingredients for Lervin's birthday and go to mum's place.
The moment Leroy saw me he called me 姐姐 ! Funny guy.... =.=
I'm always looking forward to going mum's place and have homecook food... Yes. Only my mum's place when I can eat peacefully when siblings and parents to help look after the kids, feed them, play with them. Most impt no one to force me to eat more or even ask to finish the food. Mum is the best !

After, we went Ikea to get some stuffs. Reached there and it is very crowded as the sales is going on...
I got myself this for only $5.90 instead of the usual $9.90. Very useful and cheap. At first I wanted to get red colour. But after, I saw this one and only turquoise colour and I grab it. If I'm a step later, I wont be able to bring it home. =)


No comments: