August 19, 2010

My sensible boy

Every morning Hus will bring Lervin to school. But Lervin has to wake up very early like around 6.45am as Hus had to reach office by 8am. Poor boy. So every night I had to force him to go to bed early so he wont feel so tired and grouchy in the morning.
This morning he looks happy. I ask him where he is going and he replied," I am going to school!" with a smiling face. I asked," How about me?" I was expecting him to say I will go to work. But he replied,"Later you come and fetch me ok?" The way he say is so cute. =)
He can be a sweet darling but don't know why recently he is very stubborn. Telling him not to do this and he still insist on doing. Making me real mad. But I try not beating him. I will just ignore him and walk away until he comes looking for me. Normally if Hus is at home, he will go to him and tell him," Mummy is angry with me." When Hus ask what happen, he says," I made mummy angry" and explained how he make me mad. haha. Still, I'm lucky Lervin is not that rebellious and bad tempered as those kids I saw. At least for now. =)

No comments: