August 29, 2010

#16 Bake

Had stopped baking after Lervin's birthday. Was googling for recipes when I came across chocolate chip recipe. Quite a few good feedbacks. So added to my to-bake-list. Wanted to try this recipe since last week. Finally I can bake !
I've always like Famous Amos cookie. But the only thing is the choco chips are too little. So this time I can bake my own cookie, I doubled the amount of chocolate chips!

Can see lotsa choco chips !!

Can't wait !!!


When letting it to bake, I went to the room to rest a while. 10mins later when I opened the door, my goodness! The whole house is the smell of the choco chips cookie ! Saw the big, middle and small shape? middle is for Lervin and smallest is for Leroy. hehee.


Taste really good ! Will definitely make this again !

No comments: