August 06, 2010

Leroy's MMR and Lervin's 3rd yr old assessment.

Applied leave for the 2 kiddos checkup and jab. It's gonna be a long weekend ! Hurray !
As usual the slow poke hus needs to be scolded before he can fasten up preparing. Reached AMK poly and waited for our turn. As the assessment room and vacination room is different, Hus will bring Lervin for assessment and I'll take Leroy for his jab. Hus knows that Leroy sticks to me like super-glue. haha. When we entered the room, nurse asked if Leroy will be taking penumoccocal jab together with MMR (meaning 2 jabs today). SHe advise better to take separatly as MMR is rather strong. Taking both jabs together might cause even higher temo if he has fever. Dont want to make him so uncomfortable, I arranged for penu to be taken next month. I was kinda expecting him to cry esp after the baby girl cried so loudly when she is being jabbed. But no. My brave boy didn't even struggle or make a sound when the nurse jab him on his left arm. He just sits on my lap, not moving at all, as if trying to feel that medication going into his body. I think that is small case for him. haha ! Love him !!
As for Lervin, nurse praise that Lervin is very clever and he follows instructions given. I was kinda surprise when Hus told me that he can draw a long and short line when asked. Nurse also said that he has nice teeth and ask us to bring him to visit dentist every half year. To make it a habit. Gonna look for 1....



Didi likes to 抱抱 Korkor. Always says 抱抱 with open arms and will go and hug Lervin. So cute. =)

Leroy is patting Lervin's chest when he cough. So sweet !!




I love the clothes the 2 brothers are wearing. Bought from SMH spree during sales so it's rather cheap. 100% cotton. =)

No comments: