August 22, 2010

'Us' time

Lervin refuse to follow us home yesterday so we put him at mum's place for a day. He is very happy there as my sisters and brother are there to play with him. He's another King there. haha. So me and hus have some time for ourselves. Been sometime since we spend time together. Everyday is about work, kids, houseworks... Thanks my mum for helping me. Only when the kids are with her then I go ahead with my things in ease.

Opened my eyes and it's already 3pm+.. Laze on my bed... Been so so so long.... Appreciate this once in a while 'Me' time. Doing things at my own pace before hus came to pick me up to United Square to buy Leroy's shoe at Colette since we have voucher. Shop at CO and get Lervin and Leroy each a T-shirt. The little girl's clothes are so pretty ! So much varieties to choose from ! Even the adult have the same. How nice to wear the same as the daughter...

Went to mum's place to fetch Lervin...
Leroy is more gentle to his brother now... Unless Lervin snatch things from him. Sometimes he will even give it to Lervin if Korkor ask for it.


Drinking milk and holding 1 baluku.

No comments: