July 01, 2010

Home-cook Dinner.

Fetched Lervin at 4pm and we went Sheng Siong to buy ingredients for tonight's dinner. =) He is kinda excited and help me to take the things I ask him to. He even help to choose carrot.

Whipped up 2 dish 1 soup. Salted egg prawn, fried egg and carrot porkrib soup. Actually I wanted to add potato, but the staff said no stock for the past 2 days... So I replace with button mushroom. Few times the soup doesnt turns out as delicious as what my mum cooked. But this time the taste is somewhere near there! So happy ! First time I tried cooking Salted egg prawn and it turns out nice and tasty ! Very easy to cook and Lervin likes it too. =) Of course not forgetting Lervin's favourite Eggs !

Helping me to choose 2 carrots.



Tadah ! Dinner is done !

Looks so fake when he smile this way.. I'm glad he enjoys the dinner. =) 好有满足感!!





Had to praise Lervin because he sits in the living room quietly watching tv until all dishes are ready. He didn't go to the kitchen and mess around. Unless he wants to pee or drink water. When my mobile rings, he will pass me the phone and wait for me to hang up then he will take my phone and put back to the same place. =) Love him LOADS !!!!

No comments: