July 09, 2010

#13 bakes

Again in the morning, Lervin vomitted again. I think Hus is kinda fedup because he had to change and washed the bedsheet again and he scolded him. It's not that Lervin did that on purpose. He is not feeling well. Poor baby... I scolded Hus and he went to apologise to Lervin. Hus told me he ask Lervin if he is angry with papa and he nodded his head.. I was kinda reluctantly to leave Lervin in Hus's care but I had to go work... When I was preparing, I saw Hus making breakfast to eat and I ask him what time he is going to bring Lervin to see doctor. He told me after he had breakfast and bath. What the ...!!!! The son is already not well and he still can dilly dally do his things. So I brought Lervin to see doctor and applied Child-care leave today.. 很不放心 to put lervin in Hus's care... Sigh~
On the way to see doctor.


Bake a few cupcakes for Lervin. Using the recipe that my friend gave me and it turns out fluffy and light! Love it. I have a liking of putting some choco chips on the cupcakes. During baking, I can smell the sweet chocolately taste from living room.!


No comments: