July 08, 2010

Dinner at C.S.

I meet Hus and Lervin at City square to have dinner as Hus was telling me there's a nice restuarant there.

After we step out of the restuarant, Lervin vomitted all over the floor and on my feet. Hus is kinda like don't know what to do as it happened too sudden. Luckily the mum is calm enough.. Hahaa. Told Hus to get a cleaner to clean up the mess while I bring Lervin to wash up. Poor Lervin. He is really very brave. He doesnt cry or looks scared. When I tell him it's ok to vomit and he will feel better after that, I ask if he still want to vomit, he nodded his head, bend to the basin and forced himself to vomit. My Brave boy...


Every time I go CS, I will buy few boxes of this. Lervin and Leroy loves cheese. To add on, it's organic but yet cheap. =)

This is the place Hus recommend. A staff name Sky(yea. skyyy.......)is kinda rude and slow. He doesn't smile, doesn't greet, doesn't understand simple sentence like serve the soup with the appetizer together, doesn't know the ongoing promotion... and we are paying service charge! The service standard is becoming bad to worse....

Some dishes to show. The prices are really cheap till it makes me wonder if the quality is there.



The minestrone soup is nice.

Don't know what's wrong with him...

My main dish. Meat is tender but side potato wedges are cold, sauce is more to saltish.

Baked cheese scallops. I would rather go swensen..

Hus's carbonara spag. Doesn't look yummy at all..

Drinks, tea. juices are free flow if you pay another $2.80

Hus make himself a cup of lipton peppermint flavour and Lervin said he want to smell it.

He looks kinda pale here..

Don't know why he suddenly likes drinking orange juice. When we give him home-made orange he don't want it.






The woman in black keep looking at us! At first I just ignore her.. But when she talks loudly, (obviously is from China from the way she speaks) and keep looking at us even when we are eating(I don't like it when I'm eating with people looking. I suppose you too don't right?) I give her a hard stare and she stop looking although she still steal a few glances. Damn sickening.!


Hus and son playing....





Brought him to arcade and play for a while. While Lervin is playing the games, there is this kid (again from china.. argh!!!) should be around 8 yrs old, squeeze his way in and snatch the ball from lervin and play.! And Lervin, the gentle type just stands aside and let him play.! Me and Hus was damn mad and look around if the kid's parent is nearby thinking they will stop him and apologise. But NEVER !!! The mother just stand behind and watch him play !! Luckily the game ended after he threw a few balls. Lervin wanted to play another ball game so we swipe the card and we saw that 没家教 kid again! He stand behind us and looks like he is going to snatch the ball again. I look at his mum and expected, she just stands there and look. I'm not going to let him snatch the game again. When he makes his 1st move wanting to take the ball, I hold on to his hand and stares at him, telling him to wait for his turn. His mother, just stands there like a wooden block. Feel like giving the mum a tight slap...


When we reached home, I give him a bottle of milk, ask Hus to look after him and I went to bath. While bathing halfway, Hus said Lervin vomitted on the bed. I cleaned him up again while Hus change the cover. I cant sleep the whole night and when Lervin coughs a little, I will wake up to see if he is ok...

No comments: