July 21, 2010

Lervin's review / #15 Bake

Went to YuRenSheng for Lervin's review and me to see physician.
Hopefully he can help me to improve my aches.... Sigh~
While waiting, Lervin took photo of me watching Mr Bean Show. Later I took photo of him and he copied me looking at the direction of TV for me to take.







We went to buy Ba Kwa before going to mum's place. Some outsiders commented that Lervin is a good boy. Will follow me everywhere I go and not running about the store. He even help me with my barang. So sweet of him. And also while we are waiting for bus, Lervin is seated while I'm standing carrying lotsa barang. He moved a little to the side and ask me to sit down. When I told him it's ok, he came down from the seat and push me to sit and ask me to put my things beside me. Hopefully he can still be as sweet as now... =)

No comments: