July 28, 2010

Caught the virus / Thermoguard

Yesterday night I'm had a few dry cough and my throat hurts whenever I cough.. It's gonna be my turn soon when hus had just recover from throat inflammation and cough....
This morning I can feel my throat very dry and hurts... Headache and whole body aching. Before it get more serious, went to see doctor before my lunch time and came back with 4 medicines. After lunch I took the 3 medicine and I was very very drowsy half hour later... But still manage to hold till knock off. Instead of heading home to rest, I had to fetch lervin, bath him & prepare his bag for tomorrow.. So tired....

O ya, I had bought Thermoguard Contactless Infrared Thermometer. We had Braun thermometer at my mum's place. So I bought another to keep at home. In case we need it, we have it ready at home. Cost me $115 with registered mail.



Yesterday night, I accidentally dropped Lervin alphabet board and the magnet alphabets were scattered all over the floor. Lervin quickly helped me to pick them up and while doing he said, " you see. you see" Pretty funny because this is what I always say when he did the same.

No comments: