July 13, 2010

My Boy, Lervin !

He had been at my mum's place since Friday. As I had mentioned before, Lervin is not feeling well so I let him miss 2 days of school to rest. Pick him up this evening.. My mum told me the 2 bros 'fight' a few times. Oh my god.... Sure Lervin will lose cause didi is too fierce. haha.
Anyway, hopefully didi will be a good boy when he is older..
Oh ya.. Leroy called me 'Jie Jie'. hahahha !! Don't know why he call me jie jie instead of mummy. Lervin heard him calling me jie jie and he said, 'No! Not jiejie. Call mummy !' Very funny scene.
While waiting for cab, Lervin tell me he is tired. So I ask him to lie on the ground and sleep. Of course I'm making fun of him. He is clever enough to say No. I ask him why and he said 'the floor is dirty. I'm not tired anymore.' hahahaa!
Waited for 10 mins and still no cab, Normally should have at least a few... I was tired and I told lervin that I'm tired. He ask me to sleep on the ground !!! hahahaa!!!

No comments: