July 30, 2010

Just the 2 of us

Hus will not be at home tonight as he needs to wake up as early as 5am. He's going JB to consult a chinese physician. Don't know how good he/she is. Heard that alot of people need to queue for quite sometime before they get their turn. So tonight will be just me and my baby Lervin~ =) He is really sweet... Maybe some friends had not read what I posted in FB 2 days ago, this is what I had posted : Just few secs ago, Lervin is watching TV when he suddenly turns to me and asked, " Mummy, you love me? I love you.. you know?" Even it is just a short sentence, it totally melts my heart and I had to stop everything I'm doing to give him a big hug and loads of kisses... I'm really very fortunate to have him around... Although at times he can make me real mad but most of the time he can be really gentle, obedient and cheeky. Love him ~~
Right now, he is sleeping soundly beside me..





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it is already 2.30am and I'm still here.... Weekends are normally the day when I can sleep late and wakes up late in the afternoon. But there's only 2 days.. Normally during weekdays, the moment I reach home I will be busy doing things and only get to lie on bed after 9 or 10pm. Seldom there's time for myself.... And today Lervin sleeps early and the talking non-stop (职业病)hub is not around I can have some quiet time.. . Actually Lervin is also very chatty. Talk non-stop like his papa.. Buay tahan them when they talk to each other... One bombard the other with qns and the other thinking of answers to answer him. Quite funny too. hhahaa...
Some update about Leroy. As mentioned in Monday, he caught HFMD virus... Today is already the 6th day and he is recovering... Red bumps on his butt is lesser and ulcers too. Hope it ends here once and for all....
Some past photos of the brothers. =)









No comments: