July 04, 2010

爱心早餐 !!

Hus asked me what time I will prepare breakfast. I told him I will wake up around 9am. He laugh and said 'now it's already 3am. Are you sure you can wake up?' He is looking down on me !!
Next morning, I wake up exactly 9am. hahaha. And he is sleeping like a pig ! Even son is up as well. Did some laundry and start preparing at around 10am.
Luckily I had bookmark the recipe and method the night before. So 一边看电脑一边煮. =) And for Lervin, he stayed in the room watching tv and playing toys by himself till breakfast is ready. LOVE him... =) Finally beakfast is done and I ask Lervin to wake the old and smelly pig up. Lol! After awhile, lervin came back and tell me with a sad face, 'papa don't want to wake up'. I went to the room pulled him up. hahhaa!!
I guess he don't even know what happen when I did that.

Breakfast ham, french toast with maple syrup, scramble egg ! 2 piggies enjoy the breakfast.. =)

No comments: