July 03, 2010

Dinner in town

This post is for yesterday. We wanted to watch Toy Story actually.. But the tickets left only the front seat. So we give it a miss...
We went Orchard Central to have sushi and I'm craving for it. =)

This is taken at PS. As long as he is happy...=)







My favourite !!

Hus doesnt like this at first even when I told him it's nice and he must try it. But after he went to coffeeshop to have dinner and try then he started to like it. Btw, the coffeeshop at Geylang selling zhar char is quite nice. I like their food too..

Ordered cold sake...


Tiger Roar...!

Eating Soft shell crab.


Fire engine kiddy set for Lervin ! As expected, he only eat a bit. Me and Hus finish most of the food. Don't know why Lervin always don't have appetite to eat..






Playing with the reflection..










His papa made him angry.



We went back to PS and book ticket for tomorrow's movie. Was craving for Mocha Frap and I bought Belgium waffle for Lervin. He loves choco and jams... =)






My baby ~~ Love him lots !





No comments: