June 30, 2010

The terror and monster !!!

Went to my mum's place after work. My younger sis helped me to fetch Lervin.
It's had been raining for the whole afternoon... Such a cooling day to sleep in... Took a train to Redhill and changed a bus to mum's place. There's a kid should be 6 or 7 years old, with his mum and younger brother behind, shoved his way to board the bus. He even pushed me and another couple when we were actually standing there for the past 10 mins ! His mum definitely saw it but she pretend like nothing and didn't bother to stop her son's doings. The younger brother is equally rude as well. Can't blame the kids.. The parent should be responsible for it. Whatever the children did will show how/what the parent's teaching. I will never ever let my kids behave this way. Don't want people to say them 没家教.

The moment I reached my mum's place, both Lervin & Leroy will be at the gate waiting for me.. =) Without fail Lervin will call me and sometimes give me a big hug. Next he will tell me where/what is Leroy doing. And sometimes he will run over to tell didi that mummy is here excitedly. =)

Brothers playing. Lervin is trying to carry didi. A 14kg korkor want to carry a near 11kg didi. haahaaa.

Korkor playing on sofa and Leroy is watching.
He asked me to take photo of his butt. lol !
Again...
and again.... (=.=")
Leroy doing the same thing !!!! Always after seeing what korkor did, he will follow..

I am eating banana and he want a bite too. Should be bites.
Dn't know why he sat on the floor. Maybe walk till tired? haha
And now korkor follow suit....
That's my dad with his 2 precious.




Mum give Lervin a sweet and didi wants too. Of course we wont give him. Just let him take and play. He is trying to open the wrapper.
See the both trying to unwrap the wrapper. =)
Still can't..
Never mind ! Eat with wrapper !!!


When we reached home, I do my things and when I came to the room I saw the tracks done by Lervin. =)
Ok. Lervin brought back toys from centre again !!!! I just posted a post regarding this few days ago. This time he brought back even MORE toys. =.=Don't know what is this boy thinking. He don't even play the toys that he brings back... Sigh~

No comments: