June 06, 2010

Indoor Playground : Peek-A-Boo @ Kallang Leisure Park

Lervin is at my mum's place. He must be very happy because there are so many people to play with him. Esp his 姨姨妈妈, accomodating to his request. And normally he gets what he wants ONLY at my mum's place. haha..
So Leroy will spend the weekend with us. =)

The first night is terribly. The moment he came back, he keep looking around and cry a little.. In the night, he keep crying and I guess he is looking for my mum. We slept at 3am+...
The 2nd night is much more better. Able to play by himself and walking around the house.








05-June-10
Meetup with my mum, sis and lervin to bring the kiddos to Peek-a-Boo. Reach there at 3pm+ and stay till 8pm. By then the kids are already very tired. But I can see they are very happy esp Lervin. Leroy even had a nap in between. My mum keep snapping non-stop. More then me la.
I feel kinda guilty coping him in the house. So now I make it a point to bring him and Leroy out together and play at least once a month. Seeing him happy makes me happier too.
In the morning. Lil moo is still sleeping..


Don't know what he is doing.. Up to mischieve again


Reached Kallang Leisure.







See how happy he is... =)
The kids there are quite rough. So my sis follow Lervin and I look after Leroy.






Leroy has this habit of putting things in his mouth. Even if I hit his hand, he wont cry and will keep doing until I hit even harder. Then he will jam there, think awhile and starts to cry... hahaa

Lervin is very very tired when we are having dinner.
He doze off immed after my mum carry him.
And Leroy.. active as usual.
Grouchy Lervin


No comments: