June 18, 2010

Movie - Shrek forever

Finally we brought Lervin to watch Shrek.
Bring him home after the PTM. Bath, changed and off we go to GWC.
No doubt the place is very cold, I love to go there to watch movie. Seats are comfortable and spacious, varieties of food to choose from and shop. =)
I still remember when I'm in my Sec school days, I had a very close buddy and almost every weekend, we will go there to hang around. We even found a way to lead us to Rooftop ! hehee.

Ok. The only movie slot for that day. 6.30pm.

Lervin is able to sit throughout the movie and keep munching, snacking while watching. Like Daddy like son... I keep hearing crunching sound from them. Hahhaaa.
After movie, the box of popcorn is almost finished! Normally when I and Hus watch movie, by the end of the show there is still half of popcorn left. With Lervin around, they can finish the whole box. Lol...


After show, we went to colette as they are haing sales. I bought a pair for Lervin. He refuse to try it and until we tell him we will be going to aracade later then he finally sit and try.


After, we brought him to arcade and he is happy !
He like this game alot.













No comments: