June 02, 2010

Bread spread for Lervin !

Went to BHG during lunch to buy the track tunnel for Lervin. Additional collection for the thomas track set.
By the way Lervin pronouce tunnel as 'thunder' hahaaa.

See how happy he is. =)




Had dinner at nearby coffeeshop with Hus and Lervin.
I was very hungry by then.. So when the food is served, I was salivating already haha!! When I was about to stir the noodle, I saw a small insect.. Dark brown colour, head, legs, feelers are all intact. After taking a closer look, SHIT ! It's a baby COCKROACH !!!! Hell man !!!! Darn disgusting and this is one that I'm most afraid of, be it flying or not!! The sight of this totally kills my appetite for the whole night.
Hus called the server and immediately she apologise. I told the lady I don't want anymore. She said she will change a new plate for me. Who will want to eat here again after this! After 5 mins, she came back and pass my Hus the money which we paid for 2 plates SECRETLY and said her boss said so.
I'm having goosebumps while typing... Eeewwwwwwww.................
I swear I am not going there anymore for the REST OF MY LIFE !!

After this, we went Sheng Siong to get bread and buy peanut butter spread for Lervin.
But end up we buy 4 different spreads..

Made some mickey, minnie and heart shape bread for him to bring to school tmr. =)

No comments: