June 27, 2010

Finally I got Handheld mixer.

Yes.. Finally... At first I'm thinking of getting K.A mixer. But think back, there's no space for me to put it (my Sis suggest me to keep under bed. =.=) Another point is I don't have that much time to bake as well. So I'm might as well buy a handheld one till I think I need to change to K.A. =)

Yesterday we went out to City Square as Hus needs to settle some of his work.. Bought 2 tops from C.O. Love the tops. =)
Then we proceed to P.S as there's Best Denki sales. Maybe the mixer will be cheaper? I think I've got the type of mixer I want mixed up. But actually it is there and selling at cheaper price. Blur me.
Decided to go Taka to check it out as Hus needs to get things from G2000. I was deciding between Phillips and Kenwood. In the end I settle with Kenwood HM320. Only $49. =)



Can't wait to try !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back from JB... So tired.. We went Holiday Inn wanting to get some baking stuffs from a shop near there (recommended by J) but too bad.. they are close on Sunday. After, we went The Store to get some household necessarities like most people things in JB should be cheaper than Sg. But it isn't. In fact more expensive and there isnt much range to choose from...
We reach sg at 9pm+... by then I was tired from the walking and shopping. Dinner and head home...

No comments: