April 01, 2010

Weekend is here !

Yea !! Today is the last working day of the week !
Will be going to my mum's place to see Leroy. Miss him so much. Everyday I called my mum to ask what he is doing. And my mum always laugh when she describe how naughty and funny he is. Always doing funny actions and amuse them. How I wish I am there to witness it. =(
Leroy is progressing very well and learning to walk before he is on fours. Yea... till now he is still dragging his body when crawling. Other then this, he is a super dancer like korkor. His body will autopilot shake and moves to the beat of the music.. shaking his head, body and butt !
I have video-ed it. Will upload on his 11months post ! So keep a lookout friends !!

He is still my baby boy although he is reaching the T3 ! haha!
He is more sensible now but sometimes he can be rather naughty & cranky. For no reason, he can be crying non-stop and that really irritates me. When I ask him what happen or what he wants, he refuse to answer me. So I will ignore his cries and continue doing my things until he quieten down.
Other then this, he is ok and much more independent after he attends CC.
Although it's coming a year since he went in (Aug 09), I sometimes feel worried and wonder if the teachers there are looking after him well, feed and coax him if he refuse to eat, dry him thoroughly after bathing... I just cant myself thinking about this... Although he can express himself, but the teachers there keep changing and there are more and more of them from China. As Lervin speaks mostly in English, I wonder if they understand what he is trying to say.
Saying about FW, everywhere and everyday I go, definitely there are at least 5 I see either in supermarkets, food courts, convenient stores etc. Lesser sporeans then before.... And of course the quality and service is poor... Gov gotta to something about this... Ok, back to topic..

Everytime I received small treats (biscuits, sweet, choco) from colls who just came back from oversea trip, leaving the co, I will keep it for Lervin to give him when I fetch him from CC. Seeing his face brightens up after seeing makes me happy too. Of course only once a day... Freq snacking on unhealthy stuffs does nth good.

Oh ya, yesterday I received a call from the principal asking me if Lervin has chicken pox. Because she saw small little blisters on his arm. It is actually the mozzy bites blister after he got bitten the day before. Dont know why each time he got bitten by mozzy, the day next the red patch will become blister... Each time the CC number appears on my hp, the first thing came to my mind is what happen to lervin? had a fall? missing after the outdoor activity? All these scary thoughts come to my mind. But luckily non of these.. Leave out knock on his head few weeks back...
Thinking of changing his CC to near my mum's place. Will somehow feels more ease...

**Post photos of Matt'y B'bash will be up once Matty's Mummy uploaded to FB !!**
Have to refer to post of 28-March.

Stay tune !!

No comments: