April 17, 2010

Baking at mum's place

Another baking day for us.!
Both my sis are into baking as well. Now with me joining their baking club, my parent and brother 有口福了。hahaa !!

This time, we are trying to make fondant ourselves! Ever since I saw those cupcakes beautifully decorated, I hope someday I can do the same too. Perphaps to be a full time baking mum ! *grin*
Both we started off with baking cuppies then followed by making fondant!
As this is our first time doing the fondant, there are sure to have hicups.. Nevertheless it is fun !


Cuppies done !




The fondant. First time trying out doin fondant ourselves. =)
Not really not nice and smooth. Gonna check for more recipes and try again. =)







My younger sis 'works'
She find it pretty fun.!


She said this is for Leroy.. 2 teeth Leroy. ahhaha


Ask him to smile and he smile like this.. So ugly. haha


This is much more nicer. =)


Leroy don't dare to touch when I place it on the tray.
Looks scary with 2 teeth? haha

Comparing..... LOL

He started clapping happily when we sing Happy Birthday song.

No comments: