April 28, 2010

Collection of Topper.

Yes. I've bought the figurine from local online store. It is like finally..! So hard to find Mickey and friends topper. Went to those places which most of us thinks will have but I still didnt manage to find !!!
Below is the topper I've bought. cost me $17.50...

Yesterday, we went to Pasir Ris to collect this and head down to AMK and pass to PG. Now then I know where PG is located at. Very near my mil's place. Everytime when visit mil, will pass by that place. Seems like I'm not observant enough.. =p
Bought slices of triple choco, lychee martini and cheesecake to try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The little man's birthday is coming... Preparation is almost done.
He can go more steps now (unsupport)... Keep wanting to get down on floor and walk. The moment his little feet touch the ground, he will rush and walks very fast (with us holding his hand) and smiles while walking. haha.
So fast he is turning one...





No comments: