April 21, 2010

New bake ware ! / #6 baking

12.45am
Everyday is about baking ! I will search online for baking tips, recipes, methods, searching for bakeware, practically everything is about baking!
Tonight I'm baking Cornflakes Cookies. I halved the ingredients and still there's alot to bake. My boy is beside me while I'm preparing the ingredients. He keep sniffing and saying "So nice" when I'm creaming the butter and sugar. And he is really happy and excited. He stand beside me until the preparation is done..
It is already 12.30am when I bake my last batch. Keep the remaining in airtight container to continue the baking tomorrow !
Give Hub a box to bring to work and 3 for Lervin to bring to CC. =)



Time to get a baking oven...... The cookies which is more inside in oven bake faster the the outer and I have to keep shifting the cookie in and out. I know I can't pull down the panel when baking.. But bo bian.. Better then to let the inside ones get over-bake right... Hope to get the oven before the promo ends....


4.30pm
As both me and hub knock off early today, we fetch Lervin and went Kallang Bahru for dinner and also a visit to Kitchen Capers! I always told hub that I wanted to go there and take a look at their stuffs but in the end I always dont have the chance to go. Finally ! Every time we talk about baking, I will get duper excited.. hehe. I started my first baking this month and till now I had baked for 5 times.! Even my hub says that I really love baking. =)

Bought 4pcs of 250g SCS salted and unsalted. It's really cheap there! Choco chips, measuring spoon, baking paper, wire rack..... Gina is nice to give me a cooler bag to keep the butters when I told her I'm going somewhere else. =)


Side track a little...
There's a dinner meetup session with Jolie and Celine at the Loof. Enjoyable night with some good catchin-up. =) Been a long time I've went out with my friends and leaving Lervin to hub's care. Hub even told me to go out and enjoy myself while he looks after Lervin asking me to 放心去玩. He knows that although I am outside with friends, my mind will keep thinking of what is Lervin doing, is hub looking after him, is lervin naughty etc... I suppose this is how most mothers feels...
Hub called me and pass the phone to Lervin and he asked me,'mummy, where you going?' abit broken sentence but still can understand what he is trying to ask. He told me he ate 'muifan', something about the terrapin.. He kept asking me where I'm going.. hahaha..
And when I reached home, he is all smilely and ran over to hug and kiss me.. So sweet.. =) He even sayang me face with his 2 hands, smiling and calling mummy.... Awww... My heart melts... =)

No comments: