April 29, 2010

#7 baking and more bakeware again !!

Tried another recipe of cupcake today. =)

Before the baking...
I used muffin trays for cuppies. Will get a cupcake tray soon !
After baking. smooth and nice... =)


Success!! Lervin likes it too. =)

Get prepared and went F.E.P to get my extension done. Lervin sitting beside me and waited for me or nearly an hour....
After the extension, we went basement to have YaKun bread. He likes soft-boiled eggs. =)
While queuing to withdraw money, Lervin saw Tigger plush toy in Guardian. He said he wants it. I seldom buy toys for him... but to praise him for being a good boy, I bought it for him and he is very excited and anxious to get hold of the toy.

Waiting for me to pay and cashier to pay him the toy...
Tigger !

Give it a kiss.!



Went to bugis to meet my mum and sis. Going P.H to get some baking stuffs !!
2nd time I went to that branch and each time I'm there, I feels very excited as there are many ingredients and bakeware to buy !
My loots for today...


Gonna try out how's the fondant texture feels like. will get my hands on to try decorating the cuppies. =)
Cant wait !

No comments: