April 16, 2010

Bakings !!

I've all along like cute small cupcakes.. Especially after decorated. So pretty to eat !!
Finally, after the sudden urge to start my first baking, I meet my sis and went to buy baking equips 2 weeks ago...



I was so excited that I started baking right after I reach home. My sis volunteer to bring Lervin back to my mum's place so that I can focus on baking. =)
Wanted to try the Vanilla cupcakes as it seems very easy for a noobie like me.. Preparing ingredients, measuring, stiring, mixing.... I was kinda confused at first but starts to get the hang of it... Fun !!!
But the cuppies doesnt turn out well.. It is tasteless !!! After discussing with my sis, the reason is because I used UNSALTED butter !!! No choice la... First time ma... haahaa
And the cupcakes doesnt come out pretty too. =(
It's because I added cheese in between and don't know why it's like going to overflow from the cup...


I know it looks very ugly... =(



I tried the Vanilla cupcake again last week and it turned out great.! Except that the middle of the cake seems kinda moist.. Tried a few ways but still the same... I guess it is as what my sis says, my oven is lousy. Ya la, my oven is not meant for baking. Will buy a baking oven soon !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys,

now it is already 2.30am and I'm still baking !!! =)
This time, I baking Chocolate cupcakes... It seems easy to others.. but for me, there's abit of 高难度. hahahaa.. As I dont have any electric and hand mixer, I'm using a spoon to stir !! Hands and arms are aching...

Hope it turns out well..... =)

While waiting.....

Photo taken by Lervin...
My younger sis... =)
Posing again..

Photos taken yesterday.. It was raining heavily when I fetched him. So I put on his fav character raincoat and see how happy he is... =)
I asked him to keep his feet inside....
When having dinner... Here 痒痒
There 痒痒
Cheeky baby. =)

No comments: