April 25, 2010

In search of figurines !

Planning to go orchard taka to look for mickey & friends figurines.
Can't be difficult right? As you all may think. Even myself. But we are wrong! We went Taka, paragon, PS and still I cant find !!!
Another week to Leroy's b'day and I need to pass to PG 3 days before the party!!!

In the morning.


While waiting for train..





Keeping the EZlink card in his pocket.


Didi is playing with the toys at taka.
He knows what are toys now and start to get excited. Touching this and that..

I need to get him a 'laptop' too.. Whenever either hub or me is using lappy, he crawls fast and wants to touch !!



Lervin is sleeping.. Miss out his fav Thomas !
Not really a bad thing too.. If not we have to keep following him here and there.

What is Leroy looking at?

Korkor playing !







Baking loots from Daiso !!








No comments: