April 22, 2010

Oven here I come !

11.30pm
Finally I get my hands on Tecno Gas oven !! Great deal I've got!
It comes with 1 year warranty and I extended(pay) for another 4yrs. Anything wrong eg the motor, I will get One to One exchange. Good...
After getting the oven(poor hub lugging the oven), I went over to P.H!! Bought more bakewares again! Muffin trays, baking trays, muffin cups, marshmallow that Lervin keep pestering me to buy for him. He keep holding on to that bag of marshmallow and following tightly behind and caling me to pay money. He is following so near that his head is almost touching my butt! hahaa! Buay tahan him..
By the time we reach home, I'm so tired thou I wish I can try out the oven and bake the remaining cookie dough I had in the fridge....





More bakeware from Phoon Huat!!


4.30pm
Called H.N and the promo is still on ! I gotta grab it tonight while stock last !!!

No comments: