April 14, 2010

What a week

Been a week since I update...

Quite busy with Leroy's b'day planning.... Lotsa planning and sourcing to do..
Nevertheless, I'm happy as I'm almost done with the preparation !!

I'm so impressed by how Lervin speaks and did nowadays.... He speaks like an small adult and helps out when I'm doing housework.
- Just the day before, he keep kissing my hand and says mummy i looovvvve you... He likes to drag the love word...

- He wants to help carrying my bag when I open the door..
- Switching off the TV when he comes out from the room or leaves the living room.
- Want to help to wash his cup and bowl after using.

All these little things means alot to me and shows that he is learning and picking up things by seeing what we did. =)

Funny video !! Must watch!!


No comments: