March 29, 2010

Back to CC after a week's resting

After resting for a week due to fever, cough and running nose, Lervin is back to CC today. He slept quite late yesterday although I keep patting him and asking him to sleep early... This morning when I changed him, he still sleeps like a pig. Abit cranky when I carried him up...
When we reached his CC, I expect him to cry a little due to a week's absence. His principal came to carry him and he turned and waved bye bye to me.. Even give me a kiss. I thought I can leave for work without feeling heavy-hearted. But once his principal bring him in, he waved bye bye, give me flying kiss and he cried... I was feeling kinda heartache. Maybe he knows that no matter he cry anot, he still needs to go CC. So he walks in crying and didn't even struggle.
Hope he is doing ok.....

No comments: