March 05, 2010

Oversea : 1st family trip to Batam

Finally uploaded our trip photos! Hundreds of them..
Let the photos do the talking.! =)










Reached Waterfront Terminal !!






















































































Straight away chiong to A&W when we reach Mega mall ! I miss the Root Beer Float & curly fries !!


































Last time when I go Batam, I always buy their maggie mee. But I've forgotten how the packaging looks like and there are sooo many different types and flavours....


We decided to try the following 3 packs. See how my sis cooks it...








DAY 2 ~~~~~~~~~
Me and Hub went to Nagoya Hill for massage and my sis and mum stayed at hotel and bring them for swim. We meet at Nagoya at around 5pm.














First time they wakes up is do play wrestling....





Photos taken by Lervin. He was laughing and snapping away.. haha























































LUNCH @ MEGA MALL ~~~~~~~
















No comments: