March 23, 2010

Lervin fall sick

At 6.30am on 22 March, Lervin woke us up. He never wakes up so early before. Even is he is hungry, he will still sleeps but fidget here and there. So I touched his forehead and it feels warm. Oh dear, Lervin is having fever.... I woke up and give him some water and fed him medicine. He went back to sleep after that and hub applied CC to look after him.

I woke up at 7+ to get prepare for work and lervin wakes up too. He keep wanting me to carry him and looks very uncomfortable. =(

I quickly prepare myself and went to comfort him. Even thou hub is looking after him, I still cant put myself at ease. Keep calling hub and ask what the are doing. haha. As Lervin is feeling sick, he definitely will fuss and I'm afraid that hub will lose his patience and raise his voice.



On the phone with Lervin....

Lervin : Mummy, where are you?

Me : Mummy is at work. What are you doing?

Lervin : Watch TV and papa 开 aircon. =.=" (Hub told me Lervin ask him to on the aircon)

Me : Do you want to go mama's house ? (my mum's place)

Lervin : Yes.

Me : Ask papa to go pom pom.

Lervin : (Told hub) Papa, go pom pom. Going mama's house find thomas persy. Don't close the door. hahaaa!



My mum says she want to bring Leroy to see 中医 due to he has lotsa phelgm and keep coughing. So I ask hub to fetch my mum and also bring Lervin to chinese physician too. Hub came to pick me up and we went there together. Lervin looks so listless and strengthless. Keep wanting to sleep... Poor boy

We register the 2 kids, my hub, me and my mum.

We waited for 2hrs+ finally it's our turn. The physician said Lervin's fever is too warm to prescribe 中药 and wants us to bring him to see a doctor first. So we rushed back to my mum's place and consult the doctor. Finished everything at 9+ and send them back to rest. Had to leave Lervin at my mum's place as both me and hub needs to go to work. I'm very blessed and fortunate to have my mum and my siblings to help me with the 2 kids. When my kids are with them, I can work with ease as I know they're well taken care of and doted by all of them.



A tiring day and my back aches alot.

No comments: