March 05, 2010

First Baking Lesson and First trip

After waiting for 2 months... Finally today is the first lesson of Cake-Making class.!
Never been to Jalan Besar CC before and so I asked pretty MTB Michelle. =) And she drew me a mini map.


Blur me thought it's hands-on but it's not. Only given receipe book, watching and taking down notes. 30 over people attended this class and 0ver 90 are aunties. All should know their pattern.. Sian.. So far still ok.. ANother 7 lessons more...

In another 11 hours more, Me, Hub, my mum, 2 sis, Lervin and Leroy will be leaving for Batam.
First time travelling out of sg with both boys.!
Just going to neighbouring country. Batam Harris. =) Reviews are not that bad.
A must do there is massage !!
Hope this will be a pleasant trip. Although I know we will be very tired with the 2. At least I have my mum and sis to help. =)

Will update when I came back from there.!

No comments: