March 24, 2010

Lervin is sick

My mum called me and said Lervin is having a very bad cough. Every min he will be coughing. Having roller-coaster fever. So I went to my mum's place after work and brought him to see the Dr again.

Still active and his eyes looks swollen and he keeps on coughing. Quite bad for his lungs.

Dr said that viral infection had worsen to become bacteria infection. That's why he is recovering more slower then usual. He asked if I want to give him antibiotics, if no, I need to observe closely till this friday.

I hope his body will be able to fight the virus in him instead of relying on the medication, so I will bring him for review on Friday.


Coughing... but........

still can pose for the camera !






When we reach my mum's place, I sponge and cleaned him up, fed him medicine, and pat him to sleep. He is already very sleepy when we are going to see Dr. From Monday to Wednesday, he lost 0.6kg. He dont want to eat and even for milk, he is taking lesser feeds. Poor baby... =(

It's all my fault.

I think I passed my virus to both of them. =(

How I wish they can pass all the virus they had to me and let me be the one suffering.

Hope both of them recover fast ....


*My mum cooked 豆浆crab. Another round of crab feast !

No comments: